Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
Antibug has ported Sorcery+ for windows with the original graphics. For the moment it's a very nice playable beta. The first level where you have to rescue several sorcerers isnt totally completed, lacking the end screen for example, and the second level where you have to kill the evil sorcerer isnt available yet.
On Antibug's main page (french) you will find his own tools for Amstrad CPC developpement.
For those who would be interested in programming applications for Amstrad CPC in C language, you have at least 3 possibilities :
- Z88dk v1.9 with cpcrslib (Amstrad CPC library for Z88dk) : several programs including an Amstrad CPC+ demo (Phat) have been programmed with Z88dk already
- Small Device C Compiler v2.9.0 : Contiki and the pheelone demo has been compiled with SDCC, any other program that someone would know ?
- CCZ80 v2.07 by Emilio Guerrero. This compiler can be used for developping Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum and MSX programs on windows (command line application, with a GUI included). Gommy, Defensor Medieval a ZX Spectrum game has been programmed with CCZ80. There are 2 Amstrad CPC librairies usable for CCZ80 : cpcrslib (adapted from cpcrslib for Z88dk) and sprutilcpc ( included with CCZ80), but no Amstrad CPC program seems to have been programmed yet with CCZ80. If you have, let me know please.
CPC Wiki has moved, dont forget to change your bookmark. Beware, you cant edit the wiki at the moment.
From Scratch is a french Amstrad CPC demo by the Vanity demo group (Hicks and Beb) with sound by Tom & Jerry, a 6 mn multipart demo needing a CRTC 1 to run due to hardware tricks, also disable "Plus PPI emulation" if used with the WinAPE emulator (Go Settings then General).
Though you can see a video of From Scratch on Youtube, it will be better to use a real Amstrad CPC or an emulator.
Following news arent exactly new (2007 and 2008 when I wasnt very active). I am still doing them for those who wouldnt know it, and to add the files on the site. It's also a prelude for new features on this site.
Larsen is an Amstrad CPC+ demo by OFE released in December 2007.
ASM Intro 1 is an Amstrad CPC+ demo by Roudoudou/Flower Corp. released in May 2008, the final version of a demo he made earlier of a mask with a phong effect.
CPC Meuuuhting 2008 is an Amstrad CPC+ demo made for the meeting which took place at Coutances (France) during the 11-13th April 2008 :
- Iron's part : gfx by Iron, music by Sice
- Plissken' part : code by Plissken, gfx by Ced, music by Pulkomandy
- Grim's part : gfx by Grim, music by Napo
- Kris's part : gfx by Kris, music by Napo
- Supersly's part : code by Targhan, gfx by Supersly, music by Targhan
Boules et bits is a demo by Vanity (Hicks and Beb) released in September 2006 for Amstrad CPC, sound by Tom & Jerry. It's a nice demo featuring 42 bouncing balls.
It's an answer to Maurice aime les bobs by Megachur and Super Sylvestre which featured 26 balls in June 2006
Maurice aime les bobs was itself an answer to Garcimor aime les balls by Ramlaid (Arkos - Mortel) which featured 20 balls in September 2004.