Rana Remake by Pagantipaco is a remake of the game Ranarama released in 1988 by Graftgold under Hewson label, it's a gauntlet like.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
A house in the middle of one of the most dangerous areas of the ether, known as Phantom Zones, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe...
Results of the oldskool demo compo at Révision 2019 are out. There are two Amstrad CPC demos, one at the 3rd place, see below :
- The Seniors - Rivalry - C64 new SID (In the "Commodore audience", this wins!)
- Hooy-Program - The Brexecutable Music Compo Is Over - ZX Spectrum (2nd place!)
- Overlanders - Gloire a Piou! - CPC-6128 (3rd place!)
- Pulpo Corrosivo - Octopus Pocus - CPC-6128
- Fenarinarsa - Latecomer - Apple ][
- ZOO - We are the Chimpions - C64 new SID
- Moods Plateau - Twenty - KC 85/4
- Chemtrailer Boys - Edison 2019 Invitation - C64 new SID
- The Pets Mode - ROBOTTO - MSX1
- Desire - 1E78 - Atari 7800
- BinaryCounter - Hello - SNES
- resource+singular - The 21st - C64 new SID
- TRSI - TRSI 4 Nordlicht - Atari 2600
- Molive - SNES-NICCC 2000 - SNES
- Titan - MD-NICCC - Sega Megadrive
You can see all the démos/musics on Twitch.
Gryzor is a run and gun released in 1987 on Amstrad CPC, edited by Ocean Software. On OursoN Retrogames's youtube channel, Kukulcan is showing a speedrun of 4 minutes and 55 secondes on Gryzor.
Bruce Lee is a classic platform game written in 1984 by Datasoft and released by U.S. Gold. On OursoN Retrogames's youtube channel, J34n is showing a speedun in 2 minutes and 18 seconds on Bruce Lee.
Last friday there was a stream of the Amstrad.EU new look preview by Tarodius, now on Youtube.
Duke has released his Imperium solo which is an adaptator to connect USB joysticks (PS4, Xbox One...) or mouses on a standard joystick port for Amstrad CPC. It will be available for other computers later thanks to an update done with the USB port (ZX Spectrum, C64, Amiga et Atari ST).
He will soon start to ship the pre-orders, if you want one it is time to order one but you will have to wait for all pre-orders to be shipped first. I have ordered two adaptators myself.
Check Duke's site about Imperium Solo.
The split cable you see in the video to power the CPC and the adaptator is included with the adaptator for the price of 15 euros, add shipping and paypal cost too.
A new video by Edward un l'Oeil de Set withc Olivier Chaubin who is one of the authors of the game (who wrote the graphics) released on Amstrad CPC in 1987, edited by UBI Soft.
For the moment I have few informations, but it will be possible to play Amstrad CPC games programmed with CPCTelera on Android with RVMEngine which is an emulator with the CPC game inside, more informations in a spanish video if you understand it better than me.
The new version of M4FE v2.0.2, a frontend for the wifi M4 board by Abalone is available. It features compatibility improvements.
A seventh release is available today, the news are :
Depuis la 4ème version, les nouveautés sont :
- Fixed a bug in the YM3 file recording, another one in the ZXSEC internal timings, and one more in the debugger commands with optional parameters
- Fixed a Z80 emulation bug in IRQ logic. Configuration (computer model and file paths) is kept across sessions in a INI file
- Tapes can be browsed, either by file position (WAV and CSW) or by block (CDT, TZX and TAP)
There is a graphical menu since the third release.