Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
Following my article about a bit of history about creation of adventure games, PawMac by Jason McHale is a windows utility to create maps of adventure games using The Quill or PAW (to be used with Trizbort) and to convert a game created with The Quill to use it with PAW.
The firmware v1.0.3 of the Imperium Solo by Duke is available. It's an adaptator to use USB joysticks (PS4, Xbox One...) on a standard joystick port of an Amstrad CPC (and later ZX Spectrum, C64, Amiga and Atari ST).
The split cable which the CPC and the adaptator is included for the price of 15 euros, add shipping and paypal cost too.
The last version of RASM is v0.113 (26th April 2019). This multi platform assembler/disassembler (linux, windows, but not only like MorphOS on Amiga) let you program for Amstrad CPC.
The online documentation is available.
- trigger an error when dynamic LZ section cannot crunch
- bugfix when trying to crunch an empty section
- dynamic debug options removed
- snapshot & cartridge summary by default
- embedded rasm export all labels and EQU in the info struct
- new math function CEIL
- rasm may handle generated name with INCBIN directive
Guide the orange cursor over the screen and score by picking up the gray ones. Orange Cursor One is always on the move and you can tap anywhere on the left or right half of the screen to make it turn in another direction. Avoid the sharp edges of the screen and other colored cursors that can show up over time. You can stay in any phase of the game for as long as you can and like. Once another and stationary orange cursor shows up you can pick that one up to get to the next phase of a stage anytime. After making it to the final phase of a stage all of the other around moving cursors turn gray and you can crush them. Although the game starts out at a very slow and sort of meditative speed it does get faster of course with each stage eventually challenging your reaction speed and situational awareness to their limits.
You can see a video of Ready Cursor One in action on Youtube.
An interview of Barry LEITCH who is a composer and graphist for several 8bit games like Hero Quest for example.
Avec en prime un remake de la musique d'Hero Quest par SuTeKH/Epyteor.
Rana Remake by Pagantipaco is a remake of the game Ranarama released in 1988 by Graftgold under Hewson label, it's a gauntlet like.
A house in the middle of one of the most dangerous areas of the ether, known as Phantom Zones, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe...
Results of the oldskool demo compo at Révision 2019 are out. There are two Amstrad CPC demos, one at the 3rd place, see below :
- The Seniors - Rivalry - C64 new SID (In the "Commodore audience", this wins!)
- Hooy-Program - The Brexecutable Music Compo Is Over - ZX Spectrum (2nd place!)
- Overlanders - Gloire a Piou! - CPC-6128 (3rd place!)
- Pulpo Corrosivo - Octopus Pocus - CPC-6128
- Fenarinarsa - Latecomer - Apple ][
- ZOO - We are the Chimpions - C64 new SID
- Moods Plateau - Twenty - KC 85/4
- Chemtrailer Boys - Edison 2019 Invitation - C64 new SID
- The Pets Mode - ROBOTTO - MSX1
- Desire - 1E78 - Atari 7800
- BinaryCounter - Hello - SNES
- resource+singular - The 21st - C64 new SID
- TRSI - TRSI 4 Nordlicht - Atari 2600
- Molive - SNES-NICCC 2000 - SNES
- Titan - MD-NICCC - Sega Megadrive
You can see all the démos/musics on Twitch.
Gryzor is a run and gun released in 1987 on Amstrad CPC, edited by Ocean Software. On OursoN Retrogames's youtube channel, Kukulcan is showing a speedrun of 4 minutes and 55 secondes on Gryzor.