Archives of Genesis8 Amstrad Page from 1999 to 2020 about game, page 46 / 47
Color Lines is a G.P.A. reflexion game yet to be released. But you can download its toolkit to add your own graphic skin to the future release.
There is a nice remake of Knight Lore for MSX2 created by Manuel Pazos (Guillian) and Daniel Celemín (LordFred). This remake features :
- Different palettes for day and night
- In game map that shows the player location, visited rooms and objects location
- Improved music (adding some reverb)
- Torch animation (can be disabled by pressing ESC while booting the game)
- Bug fixing of the original game
- Intro scroll showing the 'Mist tunes'
- On turbo R, the R800 is enabled to prevent slowdowns
Go on the RetroWorks website to get this remake and more :
- The game ROM (48K)
- A full game map using screenshots of this new version
- A user manual in PDF format
- Packing designs (cartridge label and box)
You can see a video of this Knight Lore remake on Youtube.
CPCGamesCD is a live CD by MiguelSky with emulators and the NVG Amstrad game collection. It has been updated :
- Includes frontend, new CPC Loader 2.4 by Troels K.
- Includes NVG games update 11.04.2009
- Includes Snap-Pack by MiguelSky (3576 images)
- Added new version 6.2 of JavaCPC emulator
- Includes Linux version of CPCLoader 2.4 and emus update
- Includes Maps folder of NVG and support for that
- Includes Links to T.A.C.G.R.
217 Euros for a Super Pack Gun Stick (Ubi Soft) on Ebay. I hope the buyer will enjoy what he bought.
A new version of the Magical Drop game is available on CPC Mania. Some new features, and the correction of the keyboard management with a CPC+.
CPC Mania has converted Magical Drop for Amstrad CPC, based on a 1995 Data East arcade game.
Elite was one of the best Amstrad CPC games, and Elite II on PC was a good game too. Frontier 1337 is a port for Sony PSP of Elite II, which I couldnt try at the moment though.
For more news, Go to home page