SAMdisk v3.8.9 by Simon Owen is out since the 18th December.
The utility supports transfers between floppy disks and disk images, and is designed to work with almost any soft-sectored disk format compatible with the PC floppy controller, including some copy-protected formats.
Low-level floppy device access requires the fdrawcmd.sys driver to be installed.
- fixed clipping extent of non-error sectors
- fixed raw .2d file reading (thanks Tatsuyuki Sato)
- fixed HD track error during 2DD to 2HD promotion (thanks Tatsuyuki Sato)
- fixed use of scanning data rates not supported by FDC
- fixed --offsets crash if 2 stored copies were present
- changed gap indicator from g to +, added - for short sectors
- added support for double-density MB-02+ disks (thanks Jan Kucera)
- added --step-rate speed option (0=slow, 15=fast, 10=default)